Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Politically speaking, this is the truth. I am a Democrat. And I will tell you why. Republicans have always lied to us far more so than the Dems. And here is historic proof to back my claim.
I will go back as far as Richard M. Nixon to start. Faced impeachment for the Watergate scandal but was pardoned.
Ronald Reagan, faced impeachment on a number of topics, including Iran Contra, however conveniently, came down with Alzheimer’s Disease, and could not remember enough things when confronted on many matters at the end of his second term in office.
G. Bush Sr. This is when our economy started its gradual demise into what it is now. This man’s economic policies are what set us up for what is and will become the next great financial depression. Not just for this country, but the entire world market. Followed my George bush Jr.
The last nail in out economic coffin. Several weeks after George Bush Jr. s last term in office, is when the structure of this nation’s economy began the collapse of not only this countries economy, but bring down most of the rest of the world as well, due to the fact that our economy was attached to, and dependent upon in so many ways, the economy of other countries Our economic collapse, is in turn bringing down the rest, like a house of cards.
And, unfortunately, it’s not over yet. What we have all been witnessing, is only the 1st half of what will be a double dip in this depression.
Now, republican extremists will of course deny everything I have written and say its all hog wash. But the writing is now on the wall my friends.
The republicans around me are trying to shovel the BS that it is all Obama’s fault. My answer to them is as follow...
You are just pissing on my shoe, and telling me it’s my fault. Well no, it’s not the Dems. Fault. So shove it! And like it or not. We are all now just going to have to go on this ride together.
Suffice to say… Where are we going? What’s smells like its burning? And why am I stuffed in this hand basket? ...Enough said.
The Rotten Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment