Saturday, August 22, 2009

Looking to the horizon...


Sunday, Aug. 22nd. 2009
Just writing down my thoughts about the things I see, up & coming.
Just finished a new portrait for Chloe, fulfilling a promise I made. More to myself than to her.
I showed her a blurry photo of a portrait I tried to have delivered. She said she never received it.
I thought well, a promise is a promise. So, today, I just finished it. I think it is far better than the previous endeavor.
My hope is that she will like what I have done. This of course, won't happen until Nov. Time sure is going fast for me these days, and in some ways not fast enough.
It seems harder to do the work I have been doing for so long these days too. My eyes aren't what they used to be.
But art work is still my passion. It pains me deeply that sooner than later, I will have to stop. More, when I have the time.
Glenn, A.K.A. The Rotten Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment